BC401 Digital Urine Analyzer GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC and PH with 100 pcs Test Strips
BC401 Urine Analyzer is a high-precision, intellectual instrument which is researched and developed basing on modern optics, electronics, computer science and other advanced technologies for clinical inspection of urine. GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC and PH in urine can be tested by using it with special test strips. And it is applicable for use in hospital, community health service, clinic, epidemic station and family, etc.
- High-luminance and white LED, features in long life and good stability.
- Display abundant contents by the 2.4'' LCD, optional languages: Chinese and English.
- User-friendly interface.
- Optional units: international unit, conventional unit and symbol system.
- Monitoring the whole test process, auto-character and audible prompt.
- Be compatible with 8, 10 and 11-parameter test strip.
- Standard MicroUSB interface,
- Test items: GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC and PH.
- Test principle: RGB tricolor
- Repeatability: CV≤1%
- Stability: CV≤1%
- Display: 2.4" color LCD
- Working mode: one-step
- Test speed: 60 tests/hour
- Data storage: Storage of 500 sample data, which can be queried by test date, sample No. and user name.
- Interface: Standard MicroUSB interface,
- Power supply: DC5V, 1A, built-in rechargeable lithium battery(3.7V 1900mAh)
Weight: about 0.18Kg.
|Characteristic||GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC and PH.|
|Packing List||Power adapter; USB cable; User Manual; Test strip|
BC401 Digital Urine Analyzer 11 Parameters with 100 pcs Test Strips
- Product Code: BC401
- Availability: In Stock